Completely in the canal (CIC) hearing aid – appropriate for mild to severe hearing loss, this is a small, very discreet hearing aid.
In the canal (ITC) hearing aid – is suitable for mild to severe hearing loss. This hearing aid is typically customised to fit. It is very small and discreet.
In the ear (ITE) hearing aid – works well for people with mild to severe hearing loss. Fits completely inside the ear opening, therefore it is the most visible of styles. However, because of its size, the battery lasts longer and can accommodate directional microphones and other additional features. Ideal for people with handling and dexterity issues.
Receiver in the canal (RIC) hearing aid – suitable for those with a mild to severe hearing loss. This hearing aid is similar in mechanics to the Behind the Ear, but is far smaller and more discreet. A very popular choice with our customers.
Behind the ear (BTE) hearing aid – this type of hearing aid can help people with all types of hearing loss – from mild to profound. The hearing aid sits behind the ear and connects to an acrylic ear mould which sits inside the ear
Lyric® Hearing aids allow you to live life with incredible, natural, hassle-free hearing. Lyric® is comfortably placed deep in the ear canal, 4mm from the ear drum, by a Lyric® certified hearing professional during a routine office visit. It is completely invisible and delivers natural sound quality round the clock. Lyric® is the world’s first and only extended wear hearing aid that is worn around the clock for months at a time through activities such as showering, exercising and sleeping – all with no daily hassles.
Lyric® hearing aid is a revolutionary hearing solution bringing people with hearing loss closer to the natural experience of life.
- Price range from £395 per aid
- Guarantees from 2 to 5 years
- How long will my aids last? This depends on a number of factors such as the peace of mind guarantee and attending the regular check up’s we provide.
- 2 aids or 1? That depends on your hearing loss following your free test. If there is a loss to both ears it makes sense to treat them both the same
Living with your new aids
It can take a little time to get used to wearing hearing aids……This is normal! Our commitment to you is the provision of full lifetime aftercare and personalise your own route to better hearing.
- We will see you every 6 months for a full check up. This includes video otoscopy and full clean and check of your aids
- We will ensure the aids are programmed to your own personal requirements and make any adjustments considered necessary
- We will test your hearing at least every 2 years giving you peace of mind and react quickly to any possible changes
- We are only on the end of a phone just in case you need some help from Stephen